Once logged in on Moovly, you'll land on a start page called the Dashboard.
Every project you create with Moovly is represented on your Dashboard as a thumbnail:
From this Dashboard, you can manage your projects: move your mouse over the thumbnail of any project to see the following options:
- Pen symbol: Click this to edit your project
- Archive symbol: Click this to archive your project. You will be asked to confirm this.
- Sharing symbol: Click this to share your project with other Moovly users for viewing, copying or editing. (Note that this option is not available during Free Trial)
When you click the thumbnail of your project, you'll open the Preview page of your project:
To the right of the video player, you'll find a series of buttons with the following functions:
- Edit project: open your project in the Moovly Editor
- Edit title: add a title and description to your project
- Copy: make a copy of your project (for example, to use it as a template for a new project)
- Download: export your project as a video and save it on your device. This option is available if you have a Pro or an Enterprise subscription. If you are using the Free Trial and would like to download your content, upgrade to Pro.
- Publish: publish your content to the Moovly Gallery or FaceBook. This option is available to all users, including Free Trial users.
- Share: share your project with other Moovly users so they can view, copy or even edit your content.
- Archive: remove your project from your 'My projects' section and archive it. From the Archived section, you can also permanently delete it.