All objects in Moovly are organized in libraries (e.g. Infographics, Stamps, Personal Library, Storyblocks, Clips, and Doodle Marker), which you can find on the left-hand side of the application. Apart from the standard libraries available in Moovly, you also have a Personal Library, in which you can upload:
- To upload objects, click '+ Upload Media' underneath the Library section to upload a sound, image or a short video clip from a folder on your own computer or the cloud:
2. Choose to which Personal Library subfolder (learn more about creating subfolders here) you want to add objects:
3. Choose from which source you wish to upload/import your objects (either from your own device, or from one of the integrated cloud services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or Onedrive:
You can also drag and drop files from your computer folders to the drop area.
Note: Make sure you possess the intellectual property rights of any media you upload for usage in your animation. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information.
The number of objects you can upload to your Personal Library depends on the storage space that’s available for your license.
Once you’ve uploaded/imported an object, you can drag and drop it on the Stage:
- You can resize and rotate images or video clips, apply standard animation effects to them and adjust their timing
- When you drag a sound object (uploaded or recorded) to the Stage, it does not visually appear on the Stage but only on the Timeline, where you can adjust its timing and apply animation effects.
If you would like to use your mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to make and upload pictures, sounds or videos to use in Moovly, make sure to use the free Moovly app! With this app, you can immediately sync your mobile device with your Personal Library. More information is available here.