Moovly has a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. This app works both on smartphones and tablets and synchronizes with your Moovly Studio account.
The app is free of charge and can be downloaded from the:
To use the app, you need an active Moovly account (register on www.moovly.com).
The app allows you to:
- View your video projects on your mobile device
- View your Personal Library on your mobile device
- Import and record media with your mobile device and synchronize immediately with your Personal Library in Moovly Studio
For example, using the Moovly app you can:
- Take pictures or record videos and straight away use these in Moovly Studio to edit and enrich with other Moovly objects (motion graphics, text overlays, illustrations, background music…)
- Record your voice-over with your mobile device and immediately have it available in Moovly Studio to add to your video project
- Upload any picture stored on your device to your Personal Library
- See your “My Projects” dashboard and watch your Moovly videos on your device
- Change the title and description of your projects
- Share your project with other Moovly users