Once logged in on Moovly, you'll land on a start page called the Dashboard.
Every project you create with Moovly is represented on your Dashboard as a thumbnail:
From this Dashboard, you can manage your projects. Move your mouse over the thumbnail of any project to see the following options:
- Pen symbol: Click this to edit your project
- Download symbol: Click this to download your project (not available in Free Trial)
- Publish symbol: Click this to publish your project to the Moovly User Gallery
- Sharing symbol: Click this to share your project with other Moovly users for viewing, copying or editing. (Note that this option is not available during Free Trial)
- Archive symbol: Click this to archive your project. You will be asked to confirm this.
When you click the info symbol, you'll open the Details (preview) page of your project:
To the right of the video player, you'll find a series of buttons with the following functions:
- Edit project: open your project in the Moovly Editor
- Copy: make a copy of your project (for example, to use it as a template for a new project)
- Download: export your project as a video and save it on your device. This option is available if you have a Pro or an Enterprise subscription. If you are using the Free Trial and would like to download your content, upgrade to Pro.
- Publish: publish your content for free to the Moovly Gallery or to social media, like YouTube or Vimeo.
- Share: share your project with other Moovly users so they can view, copy or even edit your content.
- Template: Choose to save your new video as a template.
- Archive: remove your project from your 'My projects' section and archive it. From the Archived section, you can also permanently delete it.
- Thumbnail: Set a new thumbnail for your video which can be viewed on the dashboard.