Now that you know how what Moovly Studio is, it's time to take the next step and create your personal account! 🚀
Have a look here how to register and finetune your personal account:
1) Please visit https://www.moovly.com/ (du-uh 😏)
2) Click 'Sign up for free' in the right upper corner of your screen:
3) You will now get the question to either sign up with one of your social media/integrated accounts, like Facebook, Google or LinkedIn or with other personal credentials:
...make sure to agree on our Terms & Conditions!
4) Once you hit the 'Register' button, you'll be sent you an email so you can activate your account.
If you didn't receive the email, make sure to check your Spam folder!
5) Please click the activation link in this email:
...which will take you to the page where you can set your password. Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 capital letter and 1 number.
6) Welcome to the Moovly Dashboard! 💫 Now please proceed to the 'Profile' thumbnail in the right upper corner of the page and click 'My Profile':
7) Here you'll find 3 folders: Profile - Settings - Shutterstock and a rather strange, ugly "profile picture" 🙈; we'll proceed by clicking the 'Edit Profile' button:
8) You can now fill out all the empty fields, which will help both us and yourself to stayed tuned in the future with information that's relevant to your business or personal needs:
So you can go to the Gravatar website, login or sign up with your email address, and change the picture connected to the account:
Please be informed it can take a couple of minutes for the picture to be picked up by the Moovly website.
10) ...DONE! 🌟🎈🎉