There are several different object libraries available in Moovly Studio. Over time, more libraries will be added.
1.Infographics Library: Under ‘Library’ on the left of the Editor, just click ‘Infographics’ from the dropdown list and select the image(s) you need:
2. Clips Library: This library contains several pre-made Clips for you to use
3. Shutterstock: You can now import premium-quality images, videos and sounds from Shutterstock right into your project in Moovly Studio.
4. Personal Objects: You can upload sounds and voice-over recordings; images such as photos, scans or screenshots; and short video clips. You can even upload multiple files from your own computer and it is possible to upload a mixture of sound, image or video when you do this!
5. VideoBlocks: With 115,000 HD video clips, 350,000 images, photos and vectors plus 100,000 music tracks, sounds effects and loops from the stunning VideoBlocks stock libraries, you can make your video creations more engaging and impressive than ever before.
6. Clean Graphics Library: Fun characters with different styles and skin tones. The perfect choice when you want to be visual and modern. Under ‘Library’ on the left of the Editor, just click ‘Clean Graphic’ from the dropdown list and select the image(s) you need:
7. Stamp Library: Under ‘Library’ on the left of the Editor, just click ‘Stamp Library’ from the dropdown list and select the image(s) you need:
8. Doodle Marker Library: Great for creating explainer videos, the Doodle Marker Style (also known as whiteboard) is a fan favorite. Creating your animations using the Doodle Marker style will ensure your video catches the eye of professionals and entertains your viewers. The Doodle Marker style is an excellent way to explain complex ideas through creative animations, and you can use the popular Hand draw animation in this libary:
9. Motion Graphics: These are transparent videos which are only supported by Google Chrome. When you select one of these, you will see a pop up message warning you that they are only supported by Chrome, and that your moov will no longer be editable in other browsers.
11. Halloween Library: A spooky, seasonal library perfect for scaring people who watch your video! This library contains images, sounds and transparent videos, which are only supported by Google Chrome.
The following How To Moov shows you how to use the Personal Objects and Infographics Libraries: