Once logged in on Moovly, you'll land on a start page called the Dashboard.
Every project you create with Moovly - called a Moov - is represented on your Dashboard as a thumbnail:
From this Dashboard, you can manage your Moovs: move your mouse over the thumbnail of any Moov to see the following options:
- Pen symbol: Click this to edit your Moov
- Archive symbol: Click this to archive your Moov. You will be asked if you are sure you want to archive the Moov.:
- Sharing symbol: Click this to share your Moov with other Moovly users for viewing, copying or editing
When you click the thumbnail of your Moov, you'll open the Preview page of your Moov:
Below the video player, you'll find a series of buttons with the following functions:
- Edit Moov: open your project in the Moovly Studio editor
- Copy: make a copy of your Moov (for example, to use it as a template for a new project)
- Download: export your Moov as a video and save it on your device. This option is available if you have a Pro or an Enterprise subscription. If you are using the Free Trial and would like to download a video, upgrade your license to Pro.
- Publish: publish your video to the Moovly Gallery. This option is available to all users, including Free Trial users.
- Share: share your Moov with other Moovly users so they can view, copy or even edit your Moov.
- Archive: remove your Moov from your My Moovs section and archive it. From the Archived section, you can also permanently delete it.
- Next to the title of your Moov, there is a pen button to edit the title and the description of your Moov.