Publishing a Moovly project means that you make it available to your online audience via the Moovly Gallery, on your YouTube channel or on your Facebook page. If you don't have a YouTube channel or your video is not meant to be shared with your Facebook friends, the Moovly Gallery is an excellent, free alternative.
- Publish to the Moovly Gallery: this option can be used during Free Trial as well as with all other subscriptions. Click the Publish button next to the project preview and select "Publish to Gallery":
The following video demonstrates how to publish your video to the Moovly Gallery:
When publishing to the Moovly Gallery, your project will first be rendered to a video format. This may take a while, depending on the size and complexity of your content and the queue on Moovly's render servers.
Please read the important note at the bottom of this page regarding copyright and publishing conditions.
2. Publish to YouTube - only possible for video projects (pauses in presentations are not taken over by YouTube). To publish your video to YouTube, follow these steps:
- To be able to publish your video to YouTube, you should first of all have a YouTube account and a YouTube channel associated with it.
- On the preview page of your project, look for the Publish button below the video and choose Publish to YouTube:
- Your project will first be rendered as a video. Please note that, depending on the render queue on Moovly's servers as well as the size and complexity of your content, this may take a while.
- You will then get a pop-up asking you to enter your YouTube/Google login details. Please make sure this pop-up is not blocked by your browser.
3. Publish to Facebook - only possible for video projects (pauses in presentations are not taken over by Facebook).: To publish your video to Facebook, first of all make sure your browser allows pop ups! Then follow these steps:
- Click the Publish button and select Facebook:
- Confirm you are not violating copyrights
- Enter a Title and Description of your video and click Publish. Your video will then be rendered. Please note that, depending on the render queue on Moovly's servers as well as the size and complexity of your content, this may take a while.
- If not logged to Facebook yet, you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login details. Please make sure that pop-ups are not blocked by your browser.
If you would like to publish your Moovly video on other online video channels, you should first download it and manually upload it to your favorite video platform.
Note: The Moovly Gallery is a public gallery, so your content will be visible to others.
If you have accidentally published to the Moovly Gallery and wish to unpublish, you can do this yourself. Just click 'My Gallery', click the project thumbnail, and underneath the video player you see 'Unpublish'.
By publishing your Moovly project to the public Moovly Gallery, you ensure that you possess the intellectual property rights of all uploaded media (sounds, images, video objects) used in your project.
Moovly has the right to remove your project from the Moovly Gallery in case of copyright infringement or any other violation of the Terms & Conditions.
Moovly also reserves the right to remove any incomplete, empty or other inappropriate videos from the Moovly Gallery.